Family Resource Centers offer:
- Health and education services for assistance with full-time child care for 2- and 3-year-olds, new and expectant mothers.
- Education to enhance parenting skills and education for preschool parents and their children.
- Support and training for day-care providers.
- Health service and referrals to health agencies.
Youth Services Centers offer:
- Health service and referrals to community health and social agencies.
- Employment counseling, training and placement for youth.
- Summer and part-time job development for youths.
- Substance abuse services or referrals.
- Family crisis and mental health services or referrals.
Each school in Knox County includes a Family Resource or Youth Service Center here to assist you and your child.